We are in the process of finalising design details for a replacement of our existing animal by-products (ABP) incinerator at our Cambridge site. We have planning consent for the incinerator and intend to procure a facility with a capacity to incinerate up to 500kg per hour of ABP.
The incinerator will be equipped with state of the art features including:
- 1600°C grade hot face refractory lining
- Calcium silicate insulation
- Temperature controlled burners
- Hydraulically operated hearths in cascade
- Forced combustion air
- Excellent fuel efficiency
It is expected the facility will be operational in late 2017.