Novus Environmental provides an in-house scheduled wheeled container delivery and waste collection service from its 3 operating centres. The service covers all aspects of container management, paperwork and administration support and waste collection. We offer waste collections to meet specific site requirements and agreed collection windows; this includes either in or out-of-hour collections. During periods of high demand our service is sufficiently flexible to accommodate additional collections.
- ADR Trained Drivers
- ADR compliant fleet consisting of 40+ vehicles
- Vehicles to suit your requirements, sizes range from 3.5 tonne vans to 44 tonne articulated trucks and trailers
- All vehicles meet Euro V & VI emissions standards as a minimum
Waste collection service to meet your exact needs
To ensure that we have the capability to collect a diverse range of wastes in a professional manner:
- we manage our fleet of vehicles using a perpetual review system.
- our vehicles conform to the latest legislature requirements, including ADR.
- we employ only trained and ADR qualified drivers.
- drivers are subject to disclosure and driving licence checks.
We provide an outstanding level of service regardless of whether you need scheduled collections or want an ad-hoc rapid collection service.
Fully compliant collection service
We hold all necessary environmental permits, licences and authorisations including ADR compliance to collect and transfer all waste streams. Our licences and permits include the transportation and, where required, storage of waste can be arranged with prior notification.
To find out how Novus Environmental can help your company email us or use the enquiry form at the top of the page.
Frequently asked questions
What is a waste collection service?
At Novus Environmental, our waste collection services entail collecting and transporting your waste to the appropriate disposal or treatment locations – adhering to strict regulatory waste management standards. Whenever you are, we will offer a bespoke service for you.